PRUNING AND PROPAGATION WORKSHOP – KIMBRIKI
If you are a gardener looking to build new skills, or perhaps you are just starting out but want to get it right head, learn how to help your plants thrive and multiply at the Kimbriki Eco House and Garden Pruning & Propagation eco workshop.
What will you learn? A lot!
- correct pruning techniques for a variety of situations.
- Understand the theory behind a variety of propagation techniques including cuttings, layering and division.
- Use this practical workshop to create more new plants in your garden or to share/swap with others.
- Taking your garden a ‘step further’ to increase abundance.
Participants will also receive a variety of prunings to take home and continue propagating in lovely Kimbriki Compost pots.
The Eco House & Garden is located on your left-hand side once you drive through Weighbridge A or B at Kimbriki, and parking is available.
PRUNING & PROPAGATION ECO WORKSHOP
- Kimbriki Resource Recovery Centre, Kimbriki Rd, Terrey Hills
- Sunday 21st from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Residents $30 per person
- Non-residents $50 per person
- Bookings essential here