BEGINNER’S ORGANIC VEGIE GARDENING – WORKSHOP
Join Kimbriki’s ecologists for this informative eco workshop where you receive an introduction into the principles of ecology and permaculture, starting from the importance of soil on the human microbiome and working all the way up to how our bodies and the environment benefits from plants that are grown organically. The workshop will also cover the sharing of sustainable and ecological practices in soil nourishment, fertility, and pest control.
What will you learn and what skills will be gained?
- How to choose a site and build a new garden
- Soil, planting, mulching, fertilising, pest control
- How your garden can keep you & your family healthy
- Identification and tasting of edible flowers
- The real difference between organic and non-organic food
ORGANIC VEGIE GARDENING
- Eco House & Garden, Kimbriki
- Friday September 02 from 10am to 1pm
- Saturday September 03 from 10am to 1pm
- Residents $30 per person, non-residents $50 per person
- The Eco House & Garden is located on your left-hand side once you drive through Weighbridge A or B at Kimbriki. Parking is available
- Bookings are essential here