SELF-WATERING GARDEN BEDS WORKSHOP – KIMBRIKI
Did you know that overwatering your plants can create as many problems as underwatering them? So how do you work out how much water the plant needs and when? Do you want to find out? Kimbriki‘s team of ecologists love self-watering or wicking garden beds which allow plants to access the right amount of water when they need it and they’re conducting a workshop to teach you all about it.
You will learn:
- The principles of Wicking Bed Garden design.
- How to set up a commercially bought wicking bed garden
- How to make your own Wicking Bed Garden with reuse materials
- Learn how to maintain and refresh your Wicking Bed Garden after harvesting
SELF-WATERING GARDEN BEDS WORKSHOP
- Friday December 02 from 10am to 1pm
- Saturday December 03 from 10am to 1pm
- Residents $30 per person
- Non-residents $50 per person
- Bookings are essential here
- Eco House & Garden is located on your left-hand side once you drive through Weighbridge A or B at Kimbriki. There is parking at the E.